Term & Conditionsmartindoherty
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The Services are operated by ButtonsnBows. Our registered workshop address is 29 The Meadows, Derry, BT48 8RJ.
- We would like to make you aware that in using the website you are agreeing to comply with the Terms and Conditions stated on this page:
- The content of the pages of the website are for your general information and use only and is subject to change without notice.
- Buttons n Bows have taken every possible care to ensure that all product descriptions and details are as accurate as possible. Please note that all our products are made to order and therefore may slightly differ to the picture shown on the website, this may include, colour, shape and size.
- There is no warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timelines, performance, completeness or suitability of the information, materials, colours or content found. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law
- Should you need any further information on a product please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
CONTRACT BETWEEN CUSTOMER AND SELLER
- Each order you place shall be deemed to be an offer by you to purchase the goods specified from us.
- No order shall be deemed to be accepted by Buttons n Bows until we issue an email acknowledgement of order processing.
- The contract between you and Buttons n Bows will relate only to those goods notified in the email acknowledgement of order.
- All orders can be cancelled up to 48 hours after date of purchase. This however be subject to a £5 admin fee. Due to the personal nature of the items no cancellation after the 48 hour period can be made.
- All personalised items are made to order and have varying lead times according to the type of product and time of year.
- We cannot accept liability for incorrectly personalised items if your instructions were not reasonably clear. Extra care must be taken when submitting your personalisation instructions.
- Photos sent as collage generally don’t fit into frames perfectly and would ideally not be used. If sent we will use to fit as best we can.
- All spellings and details must be thoroughly checked by the customer before submitting the order.
- It is important that you check that your text is spelt correctly, with required grammar and that you are happy with any specific requested details.
- If you have any queries relating to this please contact Buttons n Bows to discuss.
- Delivery times for all products including personalised and customised are included with the product detail.
- Please note that personalised items can take up to 28 working days for delivery, however, we aim to have them delivered to you in less time than this (see individual product for details)
- If you require a product for a specific date please email email@example.com and we can advise you if this is possible.
GENERAL TERM AGREEMENTS
- All products are only available while stocks last.
- All delivery timescales are approximate, and lead times are quoted in working days excluding weekends and Bank Holidays.
- You are responsible for ensuring that the shipping details are correct. We are in no respect responsible for orders with incorrect or missing information should they not reach you.
- All prices are correct at the time of input onto the site.
- All prices given for products available via the website are in UK Sterling and are exclusive of delivery charges.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, we take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporality unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
FEEDBACK & COMPLAINTS
- General comments regarding Buttons n Bows are welcome, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Complaints about a specific product, order or person must be put forward to the email address given with inclusion of all details, order number and any relevant prior communication.